A dental Treatment plan/quote is a cost estimate
given to you by your dentist which contains item codes for the work you
need done and their associated costs. Providing this information to us
will ensure you receive accurate and lower quotes from Dentalbid's
database of thousands of dentists.
Enter the item Code from a Treatment plan/Quote given to you by your
dentist below and
the tooth ID and quantity if know then click on 'Add Codes' button.
A. Terms and Conditions
1. While we endeavor to take reasonable care in preparing and maintaining the information on this website we do not warrant the accuracy, reliability, adequacy or completeness of any of the website content. You acknowledge and accept that this website content may include technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. The website content is subject to change at any time without notice and may not necessarily be up to date or accurate at the time you view it. To the extent permitted by law, we disclaim all liability for loss directly or indirectly arising from your use of or reliance on the website and the website content.
2. The dental information provided on this website is not intended to be construed as, or to be a substitute for professional advice. The information provided is for general information purposes only and is not to be taken as medical or dental advice or treatment information. Although we may make mention of certain medical and/or dental procedures, perspectives and products, we do not recommend or endorse them in any way. While we take all reasonable steps to update and keep current our resources for our customers and professionals, any individual reliance on the information provided is at the individual’s own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude completely all liability whatsoever for any loss or damage of any kind (including injury and/or impairment and including any special, indirect or consequential loss including loss of profits and business interruption) however caused (including negligence) arising out of or in connection with the website content and the use or performance of this website (or inability to use or access this website).
3. For specific medical or dental questions we ask that you please see a licensed health care professional.
4. We do not guarantee that access to this website will be uninterrupted or that the website is free from viruses or anything else which may damage any computer which accesses this website or any data on such a computer.
5. The materials displayed on this website, including without limitation all editorial materials, information, photographs, illustrations, artwork and other graphic materials, and names, logos and trade marks, are the property of Dental Bid and may be protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws. Any such content may be displayed and printed solely for your personal, non-commercial use only - provided that any copyright notice on such a display or page is not removed. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material to any third party without the express prior written consent of Dental Bid.
6. Save for the above, and unless expressly granted, Dental Bid does not grant any license or right in, or assign all or part of, its intellectual property rights in the content or applications incorporated into the Dental Bid website or in the user interface of the Dental Bid website.
7. Any material you send to us on or via the Dental Bid website will be deemed to be non-confidential and non-proprietary. This includes any data, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas or other information. We will be entitled to use such material for any purpose without compensation to you.
8. The information provided on this website is free of charge to the customer, for information purposes only and will not create any relationship between the customer and Dental Bid. The Dental Bid website may contain links to other websites operated, controlled or produced by third parties. Unless otherwise indicated, Dental Bid does not control, endorse, sponsor or approve any such third party websites or their content nor does Dental Bid provide any warranty or take any responsibility whatsoever for any aspect of those websites or their content.
9. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the State of Victoria, Australia. In the event that a dispute arises from these Terms of Conditions, you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia (regardless of where in the world you are located or from where in the world you have visited this website). You are responsible for ensuring that you comply with the laws of the jurisdiction from which you are accessing this website and you agree that you will not access or use the information contained in this website in breach of any law.
B. Privacy Notice
1. Your privacy is important to us. This notice outlines Dental Bid’s policy on how we collect and disclose the information we obtain from our customers.
2. We require you to provide us with your full name, contact information such as address, telephone number and e-mail address (personal information) and dental information. As part of using the website, we will automatically track certain information about you such as the URL you came from and your IP address etc. Most sites automatically do this.
3. We use the information you provide to us to pass on to various dentists who access our website. Additionally, so that we can better meet your needs, we use the personal information about you internally to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to statistically analyse site usage, to improve our content and product offerings and to customise our site.
4. If you send personal correspondence to us, such as an e-mail, letter or survey, we may collect such information about you. All correspondence, either provided to us or if contained within a customer survey, are deemed the property of Dental Bid. Correspondence submitted to us may be used in whole or in part, without restriction, and in any medium, by Dental Bid in its sole and absolute discretion for any purpose, including marketing, advertising, and educational purposes. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from future communications from Dental Bid please send us an email.
5. We reserve the right to use and to disclose to third parties all of the information that we collect from you online, in any way and for any purpose, including for marketing purposes. We will share your personal information with dentists as required to assist you with your dental requirements.
6. The terms of this Privacy Notice will govern the use and any information collected while it is in place. Dental Bid reserves the right to change this Privacy Notice at any time.